Many people blogged about this video... follow the links to learn more about their thoughts.
Download an .mp4 version for you iPod/iPhone
In this video, we learn lots of stuff about:
- Websheets (00:23)
- Dynamic Actions (oo:37)
- Charts (00:40)
- REST Web Services (00:46:30)
- Plug-Ins (00:56:30)
- Improved Interactive Reports (01:02:45)
- Improved Application Builder (01:09:30)
- APEX Extended Vision (01:12:45)
- APEX Listener (01:13:25)
- Q&A (01:24:30)
But we don't learn a lot about:
- Declarative Tabular Forms
- AJAX Client-Side Validations
- Improved Error Handling
- Improved Tree Controls
- jQuery and jQuery UI
- Item Attributes (Textareas: Resizable)
- Combo Box (editable select list)
- Dynamic Actions: Good for those new to DHTML. I think we'll come up with a mix of Dynamic Actions and APEX Plug-Ins to make fantastic UI.
- Plug-Ins: It's now time to have some fun with jQuery Plug-Ins!!!
- Improved Interactive Reports: I think it's a normal evolution of the component. I expect to have alternative sort (available for the classic report).
- Improved Application Builder: Expected enhancements to the Application Builder. Better navigation and reporting... a great tool even greater!
- AJAX Client-Side Validations: This will probably be used by the Tabular Forms... good for Oracle FORMS conversion to APEX.
I can't wait to have my hands on this version! :)